Contact Us

At Hardin County Water Control and Improvement District 1, our commitment is to provide the community with superior service. Please feel free to send us an email using the contact form below or give us a call.  As your water provider, we welcome your feedback and appreciate your business.


Information about water and sewer application forms, contact:
Hardin County W.C.I.D. #1
Jack Maddox
(409) 781-5574

To report water or sewer problems contact:
Keel Enterprises
(409) 617 7519

Information concerning utility billing or water service connections, contact:
Keel Enterprises
(409) 617 7519

PINEWOOD CIVIC ASSOCIATION (Meets 2nd Tuesday at Pinewood VFD)

Kerri Reynolds – President
(409) 383-3787

Sarah Davis - Vice President
(409) 351-9779

Eileen Lewis – Moore Park President- Reservations
Gourmet Cupboard
(409) 287-4447

Open Position – Deed Restrictions and Building Chairman


To contact Precinct 3 County Commissioner
Ken Pelt
(409) 287-3300

For questions about Base Flood Elevation and Building Permits:
Amanda Young
(409) 246-5251

To contact Hardin County Clerk’s Office
(409) 246-5150

To contact Hardin County Appraisal District
(409) 246-2507